Horizon 2020-Call "Science with and for Society"
Date: 14/12/2018 08:30 - 16:30
Location: Brussels, Belgium
On 14 December, a brokerage event targeted at all stakeholders interested in the Science with and for Society Programme of Horizon 2020 will take place in Brussels. The event will be of particular interest and relevance to members of the research and science community who are looking for networking and funding opportunities within Horizon 2020.
At the event, participants will
- get detailed information on the Horizon 2020 calls of the Science with and for Society Programme
- get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one meetings to foster effective networking
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level and
- initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia.
The registration is open until 6 December 2018.